Sun glasses of happiness..... :-)


Small and big incidents of our life speak to us in parables. Sometimes the message is clear and sometimes its not. Well we have heard the saying many times that happiness should come from within and that be it sunshine or rain, but if the internal whether is nice then eternal happiness happens even if external things change. But thats really difficult and moreover by the time you have successfully trained your mind to be independent of the external happenings and be in a constant state of happiness, half of your life is already gone and the other half is too short :-)
So the conclusion is that for people of this age who have emotions and who's emotions depend on external stimulus, its nearly impossible to not make your happiness a slave and a prisoner of externalities.. Anyways now that the background is set let me share my today's encounter with an externality and how it made me happy.

I purchased a pair of sunglasses today, and when I put them on while driving I realized how priceless they were and what I have paid to get it is peanuts.. Well before I go ahead I must tell you that when the color of the sky looks like it is about to rain, and when the same reflection of slight darkness is reflected on the earth and in the trees it gives me pleasure, makes me forget my tiredness which comes in the blazing sun, and makes me want to party.
This is what my cheap new sunglasses did today. Changed the color of the sky and the earth even during the blazing sun, made me happy while driving, made me forget my tiredness, and made me put on loud music in my car :-).. This is something which my previous costly Rayban sunglasses couldnt do. Sounds not too great?? well ask me, this is an amazing thing which happened with me. 

A mere pair of sunglasses had the power to behave in a Godly manner, to change the color of the skies and the earth, to make the trees dark green, to change the blazing sun into one which gets hidden behind black clouds. My sunglasses just accidentally created happiness for me...... Artificially!!

4 Response to Sun glasses of happiness..... :-)

  1. wow...

    you required a sunglasses to become happy... so that indicates.. hapiness lies in getting small things and trying to experience from them...

  2. Advaita says:

    yeah.... whatever be it small or big.... but is definitely external most of the times :-)

    thanks for the read bro

  3. Nice.. :)
    i just wish we all learn the art of getting happy internally, at an early stage of life....so that it just gets easier to deal with things..!! But nice.. :) kudos to ur sunglasses..!! :)

    btw..i dint understand this line properly: "Well we have heard the saying many times that happiness should come from within and that be it sunshine or rain, but if the internal whether is nice then eternal happiness happens even if external things change"

    Guess theres smt word missing.. :)

  4. Advaita says:

    :-) reedima...... thanks for the read. ill explain u on phone... just mastering the art of writing yaar.... i am still an ameteur :-)

Post a Comment